If you own a home with a chimney in Canyon Lake, Texas, you know that regular maintenance and repairs are essential for keeping things safer and more comfortable. Chimney services can range from routine sweeping (cleaning) and inspection to repairs, rebuilding, and even installation work.
But where can you find reliable and professional chimney services in the area? If you’re looking for a quality chimney service company then you have come to the right place. Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace has been proudly serving residents in Canyon Lake and the surrounding areas of Spring Branch, New Braunfels, Bulnerde, San Antonio, and Fischer more years – and we’d love to help you out too. Reach out today.
Why Choose Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace for Your Service Needs?
At Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace we are known for our professionalism, great customer service, and quality craftsmanship. We value integrity, honesty, and take pride in our techs being dependendable, courteous, and innovative problem solvers. We have been proudly serving the residents of Austin and San Antonio since 2012.
When you choose Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace, you can rest assured that each of our chimney techs carry the following certifications:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certification
- Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician (C-DET) Certification
- Fireplace Investigation, Research & Education Service (F.I.R.E.) Certification
- HeatShield Certification
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Membership
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation
What Services Does Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace Offer?
Whether you need your chimney inspected, cleaned, repaired, or are looking to add a new fireplace to your home, Wolfman has you covered. We are proud to offer the following services to the residents of Canyon Lake and surrounding areas:
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Inspection
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Caps
- Chimney Crown Repair
- Leaky Chimney Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Firebox Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Smoky Fireplace Troubleshooting
- New Construction & Rebuilds
- Fireplace Replacements
- Wood-Burning Systems
- Gas Appliances
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
Why Do You Need Chimney Services?
If you’re a homeowner, then you know all parts of your home need maintenance from time to time. Gutters need to be cleaned, the lawn needs to be mowed, HVAC systems need tune-ups, plumbing services are sometimes needed… Even our cars need oil changes on a regular basis.
Well, your chimney system is no exception – it also needs regular maintenance. Unfortunately, since your chimney is on the exterior of your home, it is susceptible to damage from weather and animals, and it may need a little repair work done from time to time, especially since damage to your chimney system can create more dangers inside your home – and can put your family at risk.
But here’s the good news – by scheduling regular maintenance with our CSIA certified chimney techs, you can rest assured that any potential dangers will be spotted so we can address them early on. Here are some more reasons why you need regular chimney services:
- Prevent fires: As you burn wood in your fires, a substance called creosote forms – and creosote is highly combustible. Regular cleanings and inspections ensure buildup is spotted promptly, and then addressed.
- Ensure proper ventilation: A well-maintained chimney allows for proper ventilation, which is essential for preventing carbon monoxide buildup and ensuring efficient heating. This also ensures good air quality in your home.
- Extend the life of your chimney: If you invest in a fireplace, you want to know it’s going to bring you satisfaction for the long haul. Regular maintenance is the best way to ensure just that.
- Maintain your home’s value: There’s no denying that a fireplace adds value and improves ambiance in a home. Ensure your value doesn’t diminish due to damages by investing in care from us.
Chimney & Fireplace FAQs
Can I clean my own chimney and fireplace?
We don’t recommend this, unless you’re very well-versed on how chimneys work and what tools should be used to avoid damage. Completing most repair-type jobs can be dangerous and ineffective without proper training and equipment. In the end, it’s almost always the better option to leave this task to a professional service provider.
How often should I schedule chimney and fireplace service?
At least once a year – this ensures that your heating system is functioning efficiently and safely. However, if you use your fireplace or wood stove frequently or notice any signs of damage or obstruction, you may need to schedule service more frequently.
What are the signs of chimney and fireplace problems?
- Smoke backing up into your home
- Strong odors coming from the fireplace
- Visible cracking or crumbling to the masonry or damage
- Difficulty starting or maintaining a fire
Can I install a chimney cap myself?
Like with cleaning and repairs, it isn’t recommended to install a chimney cap yourself, as it requires specialized sizing, knowledge, and tools. Leave it to us!
What should I do if I notice a problem with my chimney or fireplace?
Easy – give us a call. Delaying repairs or maintenance can increase the risk of fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, and structural damage to your home.
We’re Ready for Your Call
Are you looking for the best fireplace and chimney care in Canyon Lake and its surrounding cities? When it comes to choosing a chimney service company, quality matters – which is why Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace is the best choice. In addition to being more than qualified to tackle it all, we always treat our customers will respect and professionalism. When you hire us, your needs always come first.
Let’s get started. Call the team here at Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace today at 830-620-9130 or schedule online to learn more about how we can help with your chimney service needs.