Well, if you need care in Schertz, Texas, then worry no longer. Simply rely on Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace. We’ve been providing the residents of Schertz and surrounding areas with excellent service since 2012, and we know how to handle any and all of your fireplace or chimney-related needs.
Why Is Fireplace Service Important?
Fireplaces can add warmth, charm, and ambiance to any home, but they require regular maintenance and occasional repairs to stay safer and functional – just like any other major appliance or system in your home.
What many don’t know is that their chimney system is made up of several components and moving parts – like the firebox, smoke chamber, flue, chimney crown, chimney cap, and more – all of which need to be in tip-top shape for your system to function well. And if any of those components gets damaged, it can make it unsafe for you to use your fireplace – and it can even lead to further damage throughout your household.
This is why regular inspections and maintenance are the gold standard for keeping your fireplace and chimney in the best shape possible. We recommend that you have our certified chimney techs inspect your chimney system at least once a year. This allows us to take a proactive approach at the first signs of any damage.
Tips for Choosing a Fireplace Service Provider
So, you’re scrolling through your chimney company options in Schertz, wondering how to tell which is better than all the rest. What factors should you be considering when making your decision? We’ve got ips.
- Look for experience and expertise. Look for a team that has been in the business for a while and has experience dealing with all kinds of issues. A tech that has years of hands-on experience and specialized training will know how to best address any and all of your problems.
- Ask about certifications. The chimney industry has a few big organizations that offer quality (and nationally recognized) training for sweeps. The company you hire should take advantage of these training and educational opportunities. So, look for certifications, licenses, and memberships.
- Check for insurance and warranties. Accidents can happen, even with the most experienced professionals. Make sure that the company or contractor you choose has liability insurance and offers warranties on their workmanship and materials.
- Ask about services and pricing. Different companies may offer different types of services, such as inspections, cleaning, repairs, or installations. Be clear about what you need and ask for a detailed quote that includes all costs and fees upfront.
- Review their reviews. It’s easier than ever nowadays to see how others in your community fared with the company you’re interested in hiring. Check out reviews and testimonials to ensure you’ll get the best care possible.
When you call our friendly staff at Wolfman Chimney & Service, you can count on being able to reach someone who can tell you all about our experience, certifications, insurance, licenses, and what services we offer – as well as their price ranges.
Why Choose Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace for Your Fireplace Service Needs?
Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience in the chimney and fireplace industry. We place a high value on education and in making sure that our techs are truly the best of the best.
We also value integrity which is why you can count on us to show up on time and do the job right the first time. Our techs all carry the following certifications:
- Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) Certification
- Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician (C-DET) Certification
- Fireplace Investigation, Research & Education Service (F.I.R.E.) Certification
- HeatShield Certification
- National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) Membership
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accreditation
Services We Offer
We have been proudly helping the residents of Schertz and surrounding areas with the following chimney and fireplace services since 2012:
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Inspection
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Caps
- Chimney Crown Repair
- Leaky Chimney Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Firebox Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Smoky Fireplace Troubleshooting
- New Construction & Rebuilds
- Fireplace Replacements
- Wood-Burning Systems
- Gas Appliances
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
FAQs About Fireplace Services
How often should I have my fireplace inspected?
The go-to answer? Get inspections booked annually, then more if you use your fireplace often. This based off of recommendations from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), so it’s definitely good advice to heed. Why are annual inspections so important? Because they help to prevent dangerous chimney fires, carbon monoxide poisoning, smoke back-up, and more – as well as detect damage early to avoid larger repair costs.
What should I expect during a fireplace inspection?
A professional inspector should be…
- examining the interior and exterior of your chimney and fireplace
- looking for signs of damage, deterioration, buildup, or other issues
- using specialized tools and cameras to get a closer look
- always treating you and your home with care, professionalism, and respect
How much does it cost to clean a fireplace?
Well, it’s not the answer you’re looking for, but it’s the only answer we have – it depends! The size of your chimney, as well as how accessible it is and how dirty or clogged it is, can all play into your final price point.
Need Care in Schertz or Somewhere Close By? Call On Us
If you’re looking for fireplace services in the San Antonio area, you can trust the CSIA certified chimney techs at Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace. We handle all of your fireplace and chimney needs with care and dedication.
Call today at 830-620-9130 or schedule online to learn more about how we can help with your fireplace and chimney needs.