If you own a home in Seguin, you might be looking for a dedicated team to bring you high-quality chimney and fireplace services with every burning season. That said, knowing who you can trust isn’t always easy. Well, look no further because the crew at Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace has the knowledge and expertise to tackle all of your chimney and fireplace needs.
What Services Does Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace Offer?
Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace has been proudly serving the residents of Seguin since 2012. And, as a full-service chimney provider, our CSIA certified techs are proud to offer the following long list of services:
- Chimney Cleaning
- Chimney Inspection
- Chimney & Fireplace Repairs
- Chimney Caps
- Chimney Crown Repair
- Leaky Chimney Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Firebox Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Smoky Fireplace Troubleshooting
- New Construction & Rebuilds
- Fireplace Replacements
- Wood-Burning Systems
- Gas Appliances
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
What Sets Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace Apart From the Other Guys?
There’s a reason folks throughout our service area continue relying on us year after year. And it usually comes down to us taking pride in the high level of service we offer. In short, we don’t want to just do enough to get by and get a paycheck. We aim to go above and beyond, ensuring you feel safe, protected, and comfortable whenever you put your fireplace to use.
We also hold high standards for our team members, and we have core values that we hold firm to in every job we take on.
What are Wolfman’s core values?
- Honesty: Our team prioritizes integrity and, as a family-owned company, you can bet we will treat you like one of our own. So, no worries – we won’t be throwing jargon at you or trying to upsell things you don’t need. We’re honest, direct, and upfront in every job.
- Education: This industry evolves and changes every year, and if you don’t invest in educational opportunities, you’re bound to fall behind. We place great importance on continuous learning, empowering our technicians to approach every job with knowledge and the ability to problem solve.
- Industry Engagement: Obtaining memberships and staying involved is one of the best ways to stay informed and involved in the chimney industry. We always want to know about the latest developments and advancements in our trade, so that we can serve you better with every season.
- Excellence: We urge our techs to dedicate themselves to achieving excellence in every single job. Whether you need minor repairs or full-on rebuild, we will always push to do the best we can – every time.
What Should I Know About Chimney Repairs?
There’s nothing quite like putting up your feet at the end of a long day and enjoying the peaceful ambiance of a crackling fire in your home. But it’s important to remember that, well… you are lighting a fire inside of your home!
…which is why chimney care and regular maintenance is so important for keeping things operating safely and efficiently. A chimney that isn’t in good condition can result in fire hazards, carbon monoxide poisoning, smoke in home, and damage to your property.
Do you have questions about approaching your chimney repairs? We thought you might. Fortunately, our team is here with answers.
How often should I get my chimney inspected?
We, along with every other reputable company or industry organization, recommend scheduling annual chimney inspections – preferably before kicking off your heating season. However, if you use your fireplace or stove frequently – like on a daily basis, year round – you might need more frequent inspections.
What happens during a chimney inspection?
When we come out to perform an inspection, we’ll look over the chimney’s interior and exterior, keeping our eyes open for any issues that could put your family at risk. This means looking for clogs, masonry decay, missing components, and more. You can also rest easy knowing we always treat your home – and those within it – with the utmost respect.
Can I repair my chimney myself?
Sure. You can. But we can’t say we’d recommend doing so. Not only does this invite safety risks for you, as a homeowner, but if something is done incorrectly, it could put the rest of your household at risk, too, every time a fire is lit.
It’s best to leave this work to our CSIA certified chimney techs.
Will my homeowner’s insurance cover chimney repair?
Well, it all depends on your specific insurance policy. Some policies cover chimney repairs if they are caused by some type of external event, like a fire, tornado, flood, etc. You might also get coverage if the repairs will prevent some type of external from causing harm down the line. Your best bet is to reach out to your provider to discuss your situation.
Schedule Online or Give Us a Call Today
Is your chimney looking a bit worse for the wear? Don’t hesitate to call on our techs. We’re here if you have any questions or concerns, or if you’d like to get right to it and set up an appointment, we can help with that too. The friendly and professional staff at Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace has got your back.
And remember – by taking proactive measures and addressing chimney problems promptly, you can ensure the safety and well-being of your home and family for the long haul.
Call 830-620-9130 or schedule online to learn more about how we can help with your chimney service needs.