Wolfman Chimney & Fireplace Offer Gas Appliance Services In & Near San Marcos
Those living and working in San Marcos, Centex, Redwood, Reedville, Martindale, Hunter, Kyle, Maxwell, Zorn, Royal Forest, Staples, Galle, Uhland, Boerne, New Braunfels, Seguin, Canyon Lake, and all of the areas surrounding, trust us for chimney services, repairs, and replacement parts.
Have you assumed that, just because your gas appliance runs cleaner, more efficiently, and more conveniently than a wood option, it doesn’t need as much professional care? Well, while these systems are more low-maintenance for the homeowner, that doesn’t mean annual servicing done by a certified tech isn’t still required. And if you live in or the San Marcos area, we want to help you out.
Why Are Gas Fireplace Services Important?
Why are yearly check-ups such a must?
- If you experience a gas leak, family members (or anyone inside of the home) could become seriously ill. This especially applies to carbon monoxide, which can be deadly – and is very hard to detect due to its colorless and odorless nature.
- If damages or hidden issues are present, you won’t get the heat or efficiency you’re hoping for from your appliance.
- If your system isn’t operating as efficiently, your home energy costs are bound to suffer. The appliance itself will be working harder, and your home heating system will likely work harder, as well, to keep up.
- If your gas appliance is putting in overtime to make up for a damaged part or lowered efficiency, it likely won’t have as long of a lifespan.
- In the end, you’ll likely pay more for damage repair, replacement parts (or a whole new system), and higher monthly bills than you would have for a simple check up.
If you haven’t noticed, issues with your gas appliance tend to have a sort of domino effect. One issue arises, which triggers something else, when then sets off something different, and, in the end, you’re inviting a lot more stress and expenses into your life.
Make the right choice – call or book online to get your next service on the calendar today.
Book Your Next Chimney Service With Us
We offer many chimney and venting services and repairs, ensuring we’re equipped to meet the needs of anyone who reaches out – no matter the current state of their fireplace and chimney. Rely on us for chimney sweepings (cleanings), chimney inspections, and even dryer vent cleanings, as well as the following chimney and fireplace repair services:
- Chimney Caps
- Chimney Crown Repair
- Leaky Chimney Repairs
- Masonry Repairs
- Firebox Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Smoky Fireplace Troubleshooting
- New Construction & Rebuilds
- Fireplace Replacements
- Wood-Burning Systems
- Gas Appliances
Our Customer Service Is Unmatched
Where do you live in San Marcos? We serve homeowners on Wonder World Drive, Hunter Road, Hopkins Street, Moore Street, Oraddock Avenue, Hopkins Street, Post Road, McCarly Lane, Faris Street, Gravel Street, Belvin Street, Clara Street, Haynes Street, Franklin Drive, Craddock Avenue, Chaparral Street, Sierra Circle, and more.
We also travel to Cloptins Crossing, Wimberley, Pioneer Town, Hays City, Mountain City, Helotes, Spring Branch, and many more cities in the San Antonio area.
Reach out now – call 830-620-9130 or book online today.